[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
CAPE-OPEN • View topic - pcd manager

pcd manager

Discusses use of COCO, the process simulation and modelling software suite from AmsterCHEM, downloadable from http://www.cocosimulator.org

Moderator: jasper

Re: pcd manager

Postby Omey » 26 March 2013, 06:22

Sir please reply to my problem as I am not able to proceed with my project.
Omey

Postby jasper » 26 March 2013, 07:33

I have not received an e-mail from you. Perhaps you can attach your case to a forum post?
jasper

Postby Omey » 26 March 2013, 09:40

I have mailed you the fsd file again.Please check it.
Omey

Postby jasper » 26 March 2013, 10:00

It appears to solve without trouble

What message do you get? Or does the program not respond anymore to user input?
jasper

Postby Omey » 26 March 2013, 10:40

The mixer 12 outlet temperature is too high then the inlet temperature. Please give me some solution
Omey

Postby Omey » 26 March 2013, 13:47

If I replace the mixer with another one the software stops working and I am not able to work further.
Please suggest me some way out urgently.
Omey

Postby Omey » 26 March 2013, 14:04

What is the reason behind such behaviour of mixer?

PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Omey

Postby Omey » 26 March 2013, 14:27

Sir please reply fast as I am not able work ahead in my project.
Omey

Postby jasper » 26 March 2013, 15:01

I do receive your question as soon as you post it. Adding 5 more messages a day stating that I need to hurry actually slows me down, as I have more mail to deal with. Please note that you are enjoying free support on a free product.

Your solid heat capacity for gypsum is negative. Check your inputs. Given the incorrect heat capacities, the heat balance over the mixer is proper. See here for the details on the solid enthalpy model:

Please describe in detail how you get the program to 'stop working'.
jasper

Postby Omey » 26 March 2013, 15:07

Ok, sorry for multiple posts.
Omey

PreviousNext

Return to COCO (AmsterCHEM)