PCDmanager Exception Reports

Discusses use of COCO, the process simulation and modelling software suite from AmsterCHEM, downloadable from http://www.cocosimulator.org

Moderator: jasper

PCDmanager Exception Reports

Postby nrgeng » 15 July 2014, 00:39

My computer is running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1.

I obtained an Exception Report in opening the <T Correlations> panel while attempting to plot Ideal gas heat capacity. I have received a number of these Reports during different activities. They seem to be important so I will be emailing them to you for your inspection and use to resolve the underlying SW conflicts.

The first one is Compound W Exception cp (scrn).jpeg
nrgeng

PCDmanager Exception Reports 2

Postby nrgeng » 17 July 2014, 14:38

I obtained an Exception Report in the <T Correlations> panel while attempting to plot Liquid density, when I responded to "Use table values to fit new plot?" to which I replied, Yes. Upon acknowledging the report, a message appeared "Floating point overflow."

I have received a number of these Reports during different activities. They seem to be important so I will be emailing them to you for your inspection and use to resolve the underlying SW conflicts.

The second one is Compound W Exception den L (scrn).jpg
nrgeng

PCDmanager Exception Reports 3

Postby nrgeng » 18 July 2014, 12:05

I obtained an Exception Report in the <T Correlations> panel while attempting to plot Liquid viscosity, when I checked the [Ln] check box and then clicked <Plot>. Upon acknowledging the report, a message appeared "Floating point overflow."

I have received a number of these Reports during different activities. They seem to be important so I will be emailing them to you for your inspection and use to resolve the underlying SW conflicts.

The third one is Compound W Exception vis L (scrn).jpg
nrgeng

Re: PCDmanager Exception Reports

Postby hkooijman » 27 August 2014, 22:48

please provide PCT or PCD file for the compound in question so I can reproduce
hkooijman

Return to COCO (AmsterCHEM)