[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
CAPE-OPEN • View topic - COFE3 Problematic behavior

COFE3 Problematic behavior

Discusses use of COCO, the process simulation and modelling software suite from AmsterCHEM, downloadable from http://www.cocosimulator.org

Moderator: jasper

COFE3 Problematic behavior

Postby wmconlon » 09 September 2015, 21:47

I am running COFE3 64-bit on Windows 7 64-bit in a virtual machine. Yesterday I pulled up an FSD, Saved As, and made some modifications.

Overnight, Windows Update ran, and restarted the OS.

Upon launching COFE3 today, I find that there is no Reaction Package assigned.

I can't ascribe this to COFE or Windows update, but I do know that I haven't touched the Configuration or the UnitOp with the reactions, in months and have used variants of this FSD in tens of files without ever seeing this behavior.

I am unsure what else might have been damaged in the file, so I may just re-create, and then make sure I quite COFE when I am done working for the day.
wmconlon

Re: COFE3 Problematic behavior

Postby jasper » 10 September 2015, 06:59

I posted an update to fix this a few days ago. Can you run CUP and see that the problem is resolved? If not, please check which version of COFE you are running?
jasper

Postby jasper » 10 September 2015, 07:00

jasper

Postby wmconlon » 14 September 2015, 18:33

Thanks for the reaction package fix. Updater solved my problem.

Here is another unexpected behavior:

The selection tool does not grab units that have scrolled off-screen. I mouse down and drag to select multiple units. When I release the mouse units remain selected, unless drag causes the screen to scroll. Then units become unselected as they move off screen. The expected behavior is that units remain selected. Workaround: Zoom out so all desired units are within the window.
wmconlon

Postby jasper » 15 September 2015, 08:19

Thank you for reporting - I see. Fixed. The fix is available via CUP.
jasper

Return to COCO (AmsterCHEM)